Talkument voice documentation and collaboration software utilizes patent-pending OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD™) technology to create digital media documents from individual business telephone calls and their associated contextual data, which are then centrally stored on a secure network repository. Users have the ability to easily organize, retrieve, playback, annotate and share these voice documents.
Talkument compliance recording software is much more than a simple call recorder, it is widely used in the healthcare, legal services, insurance and financial services industries. The Talkument voice documentation solution delivers enhanced collaboration and revenue protection while supporting business documentation, dispute resolution, litigation defense and project management needs.
- Ability to highlight, annotate and share select portions of a call recording
- Selective recording, allowing only desired extensions to be monitored
- Call visualization, which displays all activity that occurred throughout a call
- Security permissions that provide discrete access to the entire call recording, or just a select segment
- Call recording playback via encrypted media file streaming for an enhanced level of security
- Flexible connectivity options, including IP station side, trunk side, digital station side and voice activated recording
- Click-once installation and upgrade technology for faster, simpler deployment
Are You Recording Phone Calls for Compliance Protection?
Organizations in nearly every industry conducting all or part of their business by telephone are faced with a complex web of legal, industry and service-level compliance guidelines. But, how are they recording phone calls and documenting the information they contain to address those compliance managementrequirements?
OAISYS provides the most comprehensive call recording solution for voice compliance, offering an extensive array of exclusive features and functionality to meet specific business needs and requirements.
VIEW THE TALKUMENT PRODUCT BROCHURE