ShoreTel Contact Center Is Your All-In-One Solution.
Have a multi-national call center that operates globally 24/7/365? Need a way to make your small start up appear as professional as the big guys? ShoreTel ECC is the contact center for you.
With IP telephony, multi-modal communications tools, robust reporting features and application integration built right in, ECC outshines the competition–and will make your team a star performer for your bottom line.
Multi-modal communications at your agents’ fingertips
Respond to the consumer-driven market place with a communications platform that puts business intelligence right where it’s needed.
- Access calls, texts, CRM data, call history, reports and more
- Includes universal queuing and enterprise resource matching
- Offers optimized call routing by service level, skill matching, priority, customer identity, schedules and caller location
- Voicemail and fax can also be routed to individual agents through emails.
Increase efficiency, reduce costs
ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center is designed to deliver a rapid return on investment
- Agent screen pops with detailed customer information reduces interaction time
- Unified desktop client shows the presence status of experts outside the call center
- Advanced call routing ensures calls go to the right agents, reducing the service time per call
- Real-time and historical information about callers, trunks, groups and agent utilization allows supervisors to optimize resources
Business Process Application Integration
You’ve invested in a CRM–now watch it really pay off
- Quickly know not just who is calling, but why they’re calling
- Track not just call volumes but outcomes
- Salesforce, NetSuite, MS Dynamics, Symitar and more
- Transfer the call and all customer history automatically
The ShoreTel outbound dialer provides a versatile solution to meet the needs of your preview and progressive campaigns.
- Targeted campaigns with the flexibility to schedule them for different time zones or specific times of day or week
- Manage your dial lists through any database that is ODBC compliant
- Optimize your operations by blending inbound and outbound calls.
- Agents can preview customer information through a screen pop so they are better prepared for the call