The PN-V602 Video Wall Monitor combines the world’s slimmest bezel available on a 60″ class (diagonal) LCD monitor1 with high brightness for semi-outdoor environments. With 24/7 reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 6.5 mm total between neighboring monitors), the PN-V602 sets a new standard for video wall displays. A full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness. Outstanding black levels are delivered via local dimming that allows specific groups of LEDs to be dimmed for greater control of brightness and darkness in different areas of the screen. Local dimming also helps deliver a remarkably better contrast ratio (up to 1,000,000:1) and brightness (up to 1,500 cd/m2) compared to conventional LCD monitors, while utilizing significantly less power.
- Exceptionally High Brightness for Semi-Outdoor Environments – up to 1500 cd/m2 brightness.
- 60″ Class (60″ Diagonal) Screen Size – with Sharp ASV LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors.
- Local Dimming – for high contrast and superb energy efficiency.
- World’s Slimmest Bezel on a 60″ Class (Diagonal) LCD Monitor – based on available information, as of September 1, 2011, for LCD panels of 60-inches diagonal or larger in size.
- Full Array LED Backlight
- 1366 x 768 Resolution
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode – enables one image to be spread across up to 25 monitors (in up to a 5×5 configuration).
- Compatible with Third-Party Video Wall Processors
- 24/7 Certified – for use in most commercial applications.
- Choice of Installation Mode – for use in landscape, portrait and “face-up/face-down” installations.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier – for use with external stereo speakers.
- Extensive Interface Capability
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB02)
- Optional Mounting Hardware Bundles
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – with exceptionally low power consumption.