The MX-6500N and MX-7500N high performance color document systems offer exceptional productivity, professional features and world-class image quality at speeds up to 75 ppm. Designed for busy in-plant and on-demand workflow environments, these new models combine a versatile, modular design with a wide range of supported media and powerful output capabilities that can help your business produce more jobs in-house and improve profitability.
Supporting the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, the MX-6500N and MX-7500N make integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s advanced security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business’s intellectual property. And when it comes time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data.
- Edge-to-edge printing enables operators to output high quality, full bleed booklets in-line, helping to reduce outsourcing costs as well as production time.
- An external Fiery® FS100 Color Print Server with Command WorkStation® is available for color critical environments that need precision job management. Command WorkStation is fully integrated with the Sharp touch-screen for unmatched control and ease-of-use.
- Sharp’s exclusive triple air-feed paper handling option provides higher reliability for maximum uptime as well as enhanced media support and is virtually maintenance free.
- Large 15.4″ (diagonally measured) touch-screen provides easy access to features and gives operators more control over job management
- 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 150 images per minute
- Sharp’s Color Consistency System delivers high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing with 8-bit processing provides beautiful images and enhanced clarity for fine details