The Mitel MiVoice 5324 IP Phone is designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to bring productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the desktop, including unified communications, speech recognition, PC integration, contact center, and remote voice and data applications.
The dual-mode 5324 IP Phone is a feature-rich, multi-line IP speakerphone with full duplex handsfree operation. Designed for users who must change their telephone feature set to match their changing needs, including managers, professionals, teleworkers, and contact center and help-desk agents, it provides superb call handling and user-programmable access to advanced voice communications, IP-based applications and services. The 5324 IP Phone supports IP peripherals such as programmable key modules (PKMs), conference units, line interface modules, and more for even greater access to IP applications from the desktop.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator Express (UCX) or Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA)), the 5324 IP Phone streamlines communications between people and organizations for improved productivity, enhanced customer service, reduced costs, and improved business process integration.
Features of the 5324 IP Phone include:
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- 24 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Conference call setup
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand and Mitel MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand support
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
For information on product and application interoperability, please contact your nearest Mitel office or a Mitel authorized partner.
VIEW THE 5324 PRODUCT BROCHURE