The M1 Color Printer uses pioneering memjet® technology to produce the fastest color envelope printing in its class. Capable of pushing up to 7,500 envelopes-per-hour, this powerhouse can cover all your paper printing needs with a rich 16.8 million-color palette with a super-sharp 1600×1600 dpi print resolution.
Whether you’re a corporate/organizational mail room, a dedicated print shop, marketer, or mailing house, you’ll find the M1 Color Printer to be a compelling solution for your color printing needs.
Why the M1 Instead of a Traditional Printer?
- Dramatically reduced cost of operation
- Full high-resolution process color
- High speed—up to 7,500 pieces/hour
- Diverse media compatibility—envelopes, matte, glossy, photo paper
- High capacity ink tanks
- Automatic printhead cleaning
Comparison Chart between the M1 and a Laser Printer
What Can the M1 Color Printer Print?
- Envelope addresses (sender & recipient), logos, postage permits and promotional messages
- USPS-compliant Intelligent Mail Barcodes (IMB)
- Letters with full color letterhead
- Invoices and billing statements
- Colorful reports
- Direct mail advertising
- Invitations and greeting cards
- Cut-sheet labels
How Does it Perform?
- Quick warm-up
- High speed printing (up to 7,500 #10 envelopes/hour)
- Full bleed over 8-1/2” width
- Rich, high resolution color
- Low noise and easy maintenance
- Efficient energy usage
Memjet’s exclusive printhead includes over 70,000 jets
The M1 Color Printer derives most of its high speed, print quality and cost-saving benefits from the revolutionary memjet technology. Instead of the traditional small print heads that scan back and forth across each page section to lay ink, memjet consists of a single user-replaceable print head containing over 70,000 individual micro-nozzles. The print head is fed by five 250ml ink tanks.
This allows super-fast color printing at low costs, fast warm-ups, single-pass printing, and the quietest color printer in its class.
||1,600 x 800 dpi (normal)
1,600 x 1,600 dpi (high resolution)
|Speed (#10 envelopes)
||3,600 (normal print mode)
7,500 (high resolution print mode)
|Material size (W x L)
||Minimum 3″ x 4-1/4 “Maximum 9-1/2″ x 17″
||Up to 0.020″
||8.5″ x 17″
||Up to 16.8 million colors
||20″ x 24″ x 18″
||110VAC 60Hz / 2A
- Cabinet/table to hold printer and conveyor
- Conveyor & drop-tray to collect output
VIEW THE M1 PRODUCT BROCHURE
REQUEST A QUOTE