Drivve Print Mobility Manager is a driverless print solution for users of mobile devices such as smartphones, iPads, tablet computers and laptops. It allows you to print to ANY printer or MFP from ANY location via the Internet or over a WiFi connection.
Not only does it allow you to print from ANY mobile device, it allows organizations to control and account for all mobile printing.
DRIVVE PRINT FEATURES:
- Control user access to color and other document services
- Assured print management – tracks and manages printing from any
platform to any network device
- Submit documents by email attachment
- Submit documents by secure webpage upload
- Restrict color copying
- Drivve Print apps for iOS®, Android® and BlackBerry® smartphones and tablets
- Mobile Print support for over 500 document formats, including Microsoft® Office
- Print from ANY mobile device to any device
HOW IT WORKS:
Mobility Manager is a server-based solution. With no need for print drivers, users can simply send their documents by email, by uploading them to the web, or even directly from their smartphone using the Drivve Print smartphone app.
Once submitted, documents can either be printed directly to a specific printer or MFP, or routed onto an existing print management or cost recovery solution with all the appropriate user credentials for secure release at any connected print device.