CentorMail MAX excels at swiftly and reliably processing high volumes of mixed mail formats without breaking stride. Its nearly one-inch pass-through is the widest in the industry, which means it can even handle fat, padded envelopes, and thick publications.CentorMail is the only machine for businesses that feeds mail vertically—just like the U.S. Postal Service. This allows for the most reliable, jam-free operation. And if you add the available inline automatic dynamic weighing option, you can load mail without presorting and let CentorMail run postage automatically with the speed and efficiency it’s renowned for.
- Processes mail at a blistering 120-140 letters per minute.
- Vertical feeding allows for smooth operation and handles bulky pieces.
- True mixed-mail processing means you don’t have to presort.
- The dynamic scale automatically calculates accurate postage while mail is processing.
- Extremely reliable and jam-free operation reduces the stress and frustration caused by downtime.
- Included envelope moistener obviates the need for manual sealing or a standalone sealing machine.
- Master and user cards allow advanced operator security and accounts.
- Extended feeder and output options increase run times for greater efficiency.
- Available high-volume ink tanks yield longer durations between refills and lower ink costs.
- Replenish postage securely at the touch of a button.
- Track up to 300 departmental accounts (unlimited accounts with optional MailOne software).
|Speed||Up to 120 or 140 letters per minute|
|Material size||3“ x 5“ to 10“ x 14“|
|Materialthickness||Up to 0.8“|
|Print technology||HP Inkjet|
|Imprints per cartridge set (without ads)||CentorMail 120: Up to 26,000
CentorMail 140: Up to 133,500 with Bulk Ink Delivery System
|User interface||Backlit LCD display with softkeys|
|Postage scale||Integrated up to 10 lbs., upgradeable to 15 lbs.external up to 70 lbs.optional differential weighing|
|Departmental accounts||100 or 300|
|Account security||Master/user cards|
|Advertisement memory||15 custom ads|
|Names for accounts/ads||Alpha-numeric, user-defined|
|Postage endorsements||8 standard|
|SMS-text messages||8 user-defined|
|Programmable jobs||20 user-defined|
|Software options||MailOne mailing & accounting software available|
|Dimensions (w/exit tray)||45.9“ (W) x 21.3“ (D) x 13.4“ (H)|
|Power||115V, 60 Hz, 1.0 A, 115W|
|Noise emission||Up to 67 dB|
|Optional Component Specifications|
|Dimensions||73“ (L) x 21.5“ (W) x 13.3“ (H)|
|Base/Feeder/Sealer/Exit Tray/Dynamic Scale|
|Dimensions||94.5“ (L) x 21.5“ (W) x 13.3“ (H)|
|Mixed mail feeding||Yes|
|Feeder letter capacity||110 standard, 280 with extended deck|
|Dimensions||55“ (L) x 16“ (W) x 7.5“ (H)|
|Letter capacity||Up to 350 envelopes|
VIEW THE CENTORMAIL MAX PRODUCT BROCHURE