DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FROM OUTSOURCING!
The Sharp MX-6500 & MX-7500 make finished documents look like they came from your local print shop
Sharp’s flagship Pro Series MX-6500 & MX-7500 is a color print-on-demand powerhouse built for full-scale light production of professional documents. A variety of automatic adjustment functions enable this MFP to maintain exceptional print quality on a par with commercial printing. A powerful external Fiery® Color Print Server with Command WorkStation® software is available for color-critical environments that require precise management of print jobs. The software can be operated intuitively through the MFP’s user-friendly 15.4-inch color LCD touchscreen panel—a unique Sharp specialty.
The ultra-versatile Pro Series MX-6500 & MX-7500 not only offers a full suite of paper-feed and finishing options, it also handles a variety of paper types and paper thicknesses up to 300 g/m2. With selected options, total paper capacity can be boosted all the way to 13,500 sheets. On top of that, users can take advantage of flexible document system configurations that cater precisely to their varying needs. Powerful, fast, and highly configurable, this is one MFP that delivers quality on demand.
My Copier, Tis of Thee, Sweet Land of Productivity
A Heavy-Duty Productivity Booster
- Built for high volume, the Pro Series MX-6500 & MX-7500 boasts an impressive speed of 75/65 cpm/ppm for A4 paper and 42/38 cpm/ppm for A3 paper
- 150-sheet DSPF (duplex single pass feeder) quickly scans documents at 75 opm*1 (1-sided originals) or 150 opm*1 (2-sided)
- Standard 3,100-sheet paper capacity can be expanded up to 13,500 sheets to meet the needs of high-volume jobs
- Paper Setting Registration function allows instant recall of up to 1,000 pre-registered media profiles
- Empty toner cartridges can be replaced and paper trays replenished without interrupting a copy/print job
- Accommodates a wide variety of paper types, sizes (including custom sizes up to 330 x 488 mm / 13″ x 19.2″), and weights (up to 300 g/m2) for an extensive range of possible printing applications
- Professional-quality in-line finishing options include full-bleed booklet making (with edge-to-edge printing) and banner printing